Monday, April 5, 2010

THIS IS HOW MY HAIR GREW BACK!!!!













USE THIS LINK TO GET A FREE TRIAL NOW TODAY LIKE I DID:


WWW.NO-MORE-BALD-SPOTS.COM

You won't regret it!!!





I’ve been using Provillus for about 6 months now and I thought I’d write up a little review of my experience so that people who are thinking about trying it will be able to make their decision more easily - because back when I first ordered I couldn’t find reviews from real people.
When I first made the decision to try Provillus I was quite weary and didn’t really believe anything on their website because it seems too good to be true almost. I’ve tried several other products in the past with no results at all, like special shampoo’s, liquids, procerin and other pills and didn’t see any change. The bad thing is that it takes so long before you can tell if the product is working or not, so it can take years to find something worth using - If you’re reading this review then you probably know what I mean.
The only thing that helped me decide to try Provillus was the 3 month money back guarantee. So I figured if I didn’t notice anything (which I thought would be the case) I’d just get my money back and move on the next thing. I ordered the 6 month system and it was pretty cheap compared to other things I’ve tried. It arrived at my house after only 3 or 4 days if I recall correctly and I started on a regular routine, making sure I didn’t miss days which I know can screw things up.

USE THIS LINK TO GET A FREE TRIAL TODAY LIKE I DID:
WWW.NO-MORE-BALD-SPOTS.COM

You won't regret it!!!

After a month it was hard to tell if anything had changed because hair grows so slowly. In 2 months I could definitely notice an improvement on the front of my hairline which had previous receded quite a bit and was now growing back! This was very encouraging.
I kept up the treatments everyday for another 2 months and a lot of my hair had grown back but it was quite fine and whispy at first, but still a really good sign - none of the other products I’d tried had even been able to do that.
Since then the hair has just kept growing (I’ve included some before and after photo’s to the side). I went to get a haircut and it looked a lot thicker after I got that done and the hair that used to be whispy is now normal like the rest of my hair and it’s getting hard to tell that I used to have a bad receding hair-line. The balding patch on the crown of my head is totally covered in hair and I’m hoping in another 6 months that ALL of my hair will be back to how it was when I was 20 years old (I can always dream!)
I’m really happy with the results and I’ll keep taking Provillus. My confidence levels have gone up a great deal and I’m even getting back into training at the gym.
I strongly recommend Provillus for anyone who is worried about hair loss or for people who are already sufferring from hair loss. There is even a formula for women which obviously I haven’t tried, but if it’s anything like the men’s version I would recommend it.
I hope this blog has helped in your choice!
All the best,
Steve





USE THIS LINK TO GET A FREE TRIAL NOW TODAY LIKE I DID:
WWW.NO-MORE-BALD-SPOTS.COM

You won't regret it!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment